Khartoum witnessed widespread popular protests on the 29th of Ramadan, following the second anniversary of the dispersal of the sit-in, and Sudan had witnessed a popular revolution that toppled the relief regime that had dominated the government for more than 30 years, and the Sudanese lost many lives in this revolution.
And the Organization of the Victims of the December Revolution issued a report on injuries and deaths up to 11 pm, corresponding to 29 Ramadan 2021, as follows:
- Royal Care Hospital, the number of injuries is 2
- Zaitouneh Hospital – 4 injuries
- Fadil Hospital – number of cases is 7
- Death case at Royal Care Hospital
- A death at Al-Zaytouna Hospital