The Prime Minister issued Dr. Abdullah Hamdouk, under the provisions of the Constitutional Document for the Transitional Period of 2019, and after reviewing the Transitional Cabinet Resolutions No. (104) and No. (81) of 2021 AD, and under the provisions of Article (15) of the Law on Interpreting Laws and General Texts of 1974 AD, the following decisions:
- Relieving Police First Lieutenant-General Khaled Mahdi Ibrahim Al-Imam from the post of Director-General of the Police Forces.
- Exempting Lieutenant-General Al-Sadiq Police Ali Ibrahim Ali from the position of Deputy Director-General of the Police Forces.
- The appointment of Lieutenant-General Anan Hamed Muhammad Omar as Director-General of the Police Forces.
- Appointment of Major General Muddathir Abdul Rahman Nasr Al-Din Abdullah as Deputy Director-General of the Police Forces and General Inspector of the Police Forces.
- The decision directed the other concerned parties to take measures to implement the decision.